Thursday, September 8, 2016

CROSS COUNTRY

The Cross Country
The wait was sooo long it was hotter than the  the desert.I drank ½ of my 1.5 litre bottle. After the year 4 boys it is the year 5 girls .Yay, nearly the year 5 boys turn.I was getting more and more nervous. Than the year 5 girls come down the chute.
Yay, it’s the Year five’s turn to run, Mr White said “set GO” and the race started.Everyone starts cheering for the year five and. I started spriting near the rose bushes. I was so sweaty . When I was close to the chute Luke spirited in front of me but i spirited and I Just beat him .Yay, I came 8th.
Mr Marple called out to people who got 1st, 2nd and 3rd.”Ok 1st in the year 4 Boys race  Charlie Sisem came 1st ,2nd was Jacob Henderson ,and 3rd  was Lachie. In the year 4 girls race 1st was Navaer ,2nd was Maia and 3rd was Katlyn.Year 5 boys 1st was Blair, 2nd was Finn and  3rd was Oliver.”
I felt very very nervous  and after the race I felt so tired and I drank lots of water.Image result for cross country logo 's

No comments:

Post a Comment